Wednesday, August 5, 2009

October weekend...




Dear family in U.S,

I will be back to the states on the 23rd, and school starts on the 26th. Becky just told me about a plan of having me spending couple days in Utah for a maybe e-session. I am really happy to hear that that you guys want me to be there, I will have to figure out if I will be able to do that....asap. :)

But I just checked a flight pricing for the October weekend. It's my school holiday those days. I'm thinking is homecoming...so that's why it says Free Days on my calendar. But.....yes, MOM and DAD, you think I should meet you with you guys and hangout on Wednesday/Thursday till...Saturday/Sunday? Tell me what's good.

YAY. I love you all.

Lisa

P.S. Dear Grandma Marcie, you think I will be able to see you and hug you soon??

4 comments:

Polly said...

yes Lisa!!! You can come as early as possible to help get things ready, or Uncle Matt is driving and will only be there for the weekend and said you can ride with him. I think if you can get a ticket cheap though you should come longer. I am super excited and I love you!!!

Lisa said...

Mom~ What do you think of...me buying a one-way ticket out and maybe ride home with Uncle Matt back to Minnesota? Do you think Uncle Matt will be okay with that?

Love you too!

Polly said...

absolutely, that would be awesome!

MARCIE said...

Hi Lisa! I want to hug you too! I am so glad you will be coming!