Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dear soon-to-be Mrs. Pitcher


Did you know there are more than one Travis Pitcher in this world? And more than two Becky Froelichs? Yeah, there is one from Pennsylvania, and the other one from Washington.

And I thought, there shouldn't be any Becky Pitcher out there yet is there?

Google told me the answer is YES. And one of them actually lives in London, according to the facebook network.

And another Becky Pitcher, who goes by Rebecca, not Rebeccah, actually plays Christine at the Boardway. (Sorry I googled you guys, I wasn't trying to be a stalker, but Google can tell me if I have spell Travis' last name wrong or not the FASTEST :P)

But you know, no matter what Facebook told me that there are 3o Becky Pitchers out there.

You are going to be the most beautiful one.

I love you. Congratulations. I knew it was coming. tehe.


From,
your sister.

1 comment:

Polly said...

hahaha! 30 Becky Pitchers, that is funny!