Friday, August 7, 2009

concert


here are some pictures i have edited so far
from a mini concert my friend brought me to about a week ago.

the pictures had turned out better than i thought they would be ... ;)
and the band was so great.

we originally had assigned seats,
but eva and wing {the rebels} decided to go close to the stage.
and we were about 4 people away from the main stage...

we could kind of touch the guitar if we really try to reach.... :P
{if the band member stood to one of the boxes near the crowd}








the pictures from my camera were not the clearest
and i wonder what it would like if they were taken from the dslrs...

this band is called mr./mister
they are not a really popular band yet here,
but i jumped all night, and their music made me happy.

i guess whenever i see someone holding a guitar,
or people playing in a band....
really makes me think of my dad,
or learn about what my dad is like when he was a hippie.
if you know what i mean....haha

family, i will be out of hk for a week or so....to malaysia!
i might come here & say hi if i get a chance!!
all the best to becky & travis {and the parents} with the wedding plannings...
<3>

2 comments:

travis pitcher said...

you are the greatest lisa!
can't wait to see you again.

Polly said...

Cool pictures, that looks like a blast! Have a great time in Malaysia and tell PX we all say "Hi"