Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Langkawi




hello there ;)  sorry I haven't been writing, but my summer has been pretty quiet and I haven't been going out to take pictures much compare to last summer. But the pictures above are some pictures I took when I visited Malaysia last week.

as for the job in Japan, I will fly to Okinawa in exactly a month. The plan now is I will be travelling in Tokyo for a week before I start to work on the 27th. Seriously though, I have been staying at home reading and studying. And visiting my grandmas more than my friends. :P

I miss you all. love, Lisa

3 comments:

Mary said...

Wow this is so pretty lisa! I think when I visit you we should go to a beach this pretty. It makes me feel like I am on vacation too :) It just looks relaxing and like a little slice of heaven. I've missed you and am happy your back on the internet.

Polly said...

It looks like a tropical paradise. Did you go by yourself to visit or did someone go with you? I hope you had a great time. We want more details about your summer even if your not doing anything super exciting.

Becky Pitcher said...

AHH! That is so gorgeous!

You're so much better at taking pictures than anyone else I know.
Travis says "All Lisa's pictures have a distinct style. Very calm, flowery. Kind of girly, but very gentle."

My favorite pictures are the one of the polaroid and the one of you.