Friday, June 11, 2010

view from home


I am missing the green fields and fresh air. It's hot and humid here.

These black and white photos make me cool down a little bit.  (well, the truth is turning on the air conditioning helps a lot.)

I have been looking at some wedding blogs all morning and I can't wait to pick up my camera again. And maybe I should get up and have my 3 rolls Holga film developed as I finished my latest one up. I am slowly going through pictures from the trip. I'm sorry. :P

Today I found this awesome site, and I am going out tonight with my high school buddies! By the way, the first World Cup game is happening tonight. It's gonna be crowded EVERYWHERE. Oh-O.

Anyways, how have you been?

love, Lisa

5 comments:

Becky Pitcher said...

I'm glad you're home safe. I'm glad you posted.
Mostly, I'm glad you miss Minnesota, because maybe that means you'll come back.

Polly said...

I wish it was hot here, our summer hasn't arrived yet. It has just rained and rained which is weird for Missoula. Have fun with your friends!

Mary said...

I wish it was less hot here...blah too too hot thats for sure. I miss you and minnesota to but mostly you. Lets skype again soon :) Have fun with you school friends.

P~ said...

AH~ its world cup, i forgot..!!! that's why it as sooo crowded everywhere~! fu~
it is hot and humid here too~ but been raining a lot...it's raining season..so it was kind of cool~ i hope it won't rain much when u are here...else we will be stuck inside~!!! i'm kind of worry~

Anonymous said...

lisa!!! I'm loving ur blog. Is it ok for me to write here? it's your family's blog right?

when are u going to start our blog? ...hehe. anyways, I'm glad u are enjoying yourself in Hong kong. How i wish i was there. Have u met up with penny? Give my love.