Sunday, March 7, 2010

stuffed!

i am finally not procrastinating anymore today on my homework,
got so much done! (but still got a lot, eesh...)
anyways, here are my chicago posts for the family!^^

this was the first day of our trip..
we (window) shopped around downtown,
and ate our lunch at this famous pizza place...

like most of the famous places, we had to wait. for a while.
so i took some pictures to kill some time.
fun fact:  i think my photo style changed a little  after my internship training. :)

here is my friend alberta from hk that i was able to meet up in chicago
(actually she used to live couple floors below me, and we went to the same high
school and went to same class for two years)


45 minute later. Ta-da!

 Here is our a spinach stuffed pizza.
And we only ordered the spinach stuffed pizza.
It was so great, and it costs us only $7 each. Pretty amazing.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I really like the two portraits I think they're really good, your friends look pretty