Wednesday, March 24, 2010

bookmark

You know what I have been doing when I am on the world wide web? I bookmark sites I'd like to go back and spend more time on them later. It could be an engagement shoot I really like; it could be a sets of inspirational links I wanted to check out;  it could also be 1000 more flickr sites I want to study and learn more about....etc.

But you know, as much I want to read all of the blog posts in my Google reader, I can't keep track of every tumblr posts, ffffound pictures, tweets, facebook statuses, flickr uploads and youtube [baidu/tudou] videos.

I wish I have more time in a day, so I can write some emails or skype people (aka talk to them in real life, almost as Chris reminded me yesterday on facebook chat while I was skyping Mary).

I can't do those things all the time because I have homework, classes, job(s), roommates, most importantly A LIFE.

La Vie. Beautiful beautiful la vie. Not to mention the weather is been getting warmer here.

[Bookmark my blog if you don't have time to read the whole thing]


Yep, my internet life has WTMI (Way too much information) to process a day. As you could probably tell. So I might try harder to get away, but I feel like there are SO much to learn!

For example, I read FastCompany articles during work today. And I learned that Facebook is ranked as the most innovative company in 2010 by the magazine. (I read couple more after I helped my supervisor worked on study abroad application fee for three hours. We checked every check. Counting how many $20 in the envelopes.... She asked me if I worked in a bank before. I should have told her: Nope, but I got those counting talents from my parents.)

So once upon a time, I was browsing around the world wide web and I thought you'd like to check these out...

- Should have done that with my little camera. :( Except not the bathing picture.
- This would be make Becky's place look like a garden. 
- Google flip showed me this today. ;)

xoxo, 
liz0827

P.S. Anyone know if Google Chrome is cooler than Firefox?

2 comments:

Mary said...

That camera blog was super funny, it made me laugh. I also heard about that china/google struggle. Go google : )

Polly said...

Of course I have you bookmarked! I loved that the response of China to google was "Google is not God"