Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I gotta.......



Once in a while, I explode when my stress level is too high.

I describe the feeling I have as "explosion".

I can't handle things anymore in the right mind.
I work very slow, but then once I figured out I am stressed,
I work quite well under stress.

{But explosion is just too much}

Under stress, I tend to procrastinate and have mindless eating,
mostly chocolate and crackers. And watch too many Youtube videos.

When actually I have emails to reply, places to go, chapters to review.
And a show to plan....and only a semester left to go? Oh boy.

But I emailed out my travel plans after graduation.
And I took pictures of the swim team at school today.
Also, I have been making a decent hours of time at work.

One thing at a time, Lisa. One thing at a time. xoxo

p.s. I think I can show you what I have been photographing in the next blog!

{they might not going to be the best ones though,
I will probably have to save those for the book/the prints.}


but you can get an idea where I have been to...

pps. Also, I will try not to be stressed out tomorrow...good night family.

ppps. I love moms. dads too. I am grateful for family.
They always come find me at the right time.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Lisa take a deep breath, hold it in, now let it out : ) I sorry you as stressed out, I had no idea that you were working so hard right now, I hope it gets better. Is it you intern that is making you so stressed?
P.S . I am super excited to see your pictures...even a sneak peek would be nice.
P.S.S. What is this book you're talking about? Are you making a photography book of some sort.
I love YOU! Be calm and eat as much chocolate as you want...(maybe dip some fruit in it : )

Mary said...

wow please don't judge my spelling its midnight : )

Polly said...

Mary makes me laugh! Also you and Becky sound an awful lot like sisters! Do you feel sick too? I love you too. Don't stress, it will all get done in the end and you will wonder how? Be grateful and enjoy the ride.

MARCIE said...

No exploding allowed. It sounds like you are very busy. You are very capable and will figure everything out. Gosh, I sound like a fortune cookie. Good luck Lisa!