Sunday, January 24, 2010

i didn't know you are secretly deleting me..

flickr flickr, you shouldn't have
let me add any more pictures.

now my older pictures are hidden
in your flickr world...silly me just realized....
how can i find them back?
getting a pro account?

i think i should start find another place
to put my pictures...perhaps, a new website

a new place.

truly disappointed
(in you or myself, i am not sure),

lisa











(i was able to find some in the hidden flickr,
only if someone had faved/commented on them)

well, they should all been backed up in a CD or
a hard drive of some sort at my house.

Not to worry. Good day!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I know that house my dad built that house, so pretty I miss buffalo. I look at your blog daily and have been waiting for a post thank you for doing one. I love every one of these pictures there all amazing and make me happy.

Becky Pitcher said...

Oh, Mary, of course you recognize that house. That was the house next door for four years.

Lisa, these pictures are lovely. I'm sorry flickr is causing problems.