Sunday, December 13, 2009

dec 2009


09' winter

about 20 days later, it will be the year of 2010.
who would believe i could get this far.....

i am finishing my degree for communication and art, getting an internship with the photographer i heard about when i was a freshman, went to japan for a semester, got my own camera, done a personal exhibit, met amazing people...even attended a wedding of my sister's!

who would thought i will be typing about this in my dorm room in minnesota, united states of america...a place could get so cold whenever i get into a car i would shiver until the car warms up a bit...

10 years ago, in 2000... i was 11, just about to finish my 6th grade,
i was prepared to say goodbye (to people i thought was the world to me),
and i was in the process of finding a new place to start over with.

starting everything over with.

new middle school friends, new teachers, new routes for school,
new library, new supermarket to go to....

it took me a long time to get used to that,
(and to really understand how the bus routes work. haha)

now, i am graduating in a semester.
and i just said good luck to my high school friend on her finals
(she is graduating next year also, but in November)


who would know we can get this far? ;)

next (after finals + paper) :
new year's resolution and 2009 recap (perhaps in photos?) !

2 comments:

Polly said...

Your amazing! I knew you would get this far, I just didn't know it would happen so fast! Too fast! It freaks me out, I don't want you to leave...

MARCIE said...

It does all seem to happen so quickly. You have done some wonderful things just since we met you. I think good things will always follow you Lisa!