Tuesday, December 8, 2009

catch it before is gone.

It was not completely successful. But you can see 3 hearts.

I tried all night...perhaps the light was too far away... I just could not get it right. But I was happy because I tried.

---

You know, I have tried to avoid 8am class at all cost since I was a freshman, but I don't mind them because I really would like to have that professor, even when communication classes are over at sju.

I often get heart attacks because I wake up late or such.
I survived them all, I passed them all.

Now I am at the very last week of this semester, (two days of classes left !)
the 2nd last semester in my college career is ending so soon.

It's bittersweet, really.

As a senior, I am going to say I enjoy my 8am classes, it's official.
Because at 7:50 in the morning, the campus is super quiet. And you know me, I like quiet. :) The cold air, the sunrises....

---

In the mornings, I am either too rush to put my contacts on,
or I feel like being a nice child and put my glasses on.

Some days though ... I just let my eyes be out focus.

---

These days, the school put up Christmas lights around campus,
and it's dark enough that I am able to see surprises in the morning,
like this picture below -
This mini Christmas tree was in the office when I worked last week (I brought my camera because of my boss asked for it or else I wouldn't have it with me)...

2 days later, the Christmas lights are all gone! Instead I found candy canes!

I was glad I took some pictures before they disappeared. ;)

3 comments:

travis pitcher said...

i love the heart picture. surreal. any hint to the process?

Chris said...

did you know that you are a poet? are you lyrical in mandarin and cantonese or french or japanese? when you write out you blogs, I feel like you're nearby

Love dad

Mary said...

Miss Lisa this blog makes me miss you and feel like you are grown up, What will we talk about now? I miss you so much. I can't wait till Christmas when your here again. Until then have fun with your last days of college.