Tuesday, November 24, 2009

When I am happy...


It doesn't matter if the sky was grey, if it started raining when i don't have an umbrella with me...I am still very happy.

I am thankful for today, because it filled with beautiful friends, music and art all around.

I am also thankful for sleep & being able to waking up for the next beautiful day.

Thanksgiving break starts tomorrow after class, then only 10 more days till finals.

I am going miss this a lot a lot.
Can't believe it's been 3 years & 1/2....and I am graduating...

Lisa, try to remember today. It was a happy day. :D


{here are some more pictures of that one day J town felt like Europe.. :) }

photos by christy

3 comments:

Mary said...

O lisa I love the picture of you by the door.

ps Tonight mom an dI are FINALLY going to new moon. its been a long wait.

MARCIE said...

Gratitude is a happy feeling. I am glad you are so happy! Have a nice Thanksgiving and break too! Are you staying on campus?

Becky Pitcher said...

YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!
I can't stand it, so I have to write in all-caps.