Thursday, November 19, 2009

hello.



Emails
I've missed writing you. It's fun talking to myself and it's also quite funny to imagine a friend's voice after receiving one. (I would reading the email out loud in my heart. Do you imagine my voice sometimes?)

Red nails
Last weekend my friend painted my nails red, bright red. I felt a little bit older because of that. I have been forgetting my actual age.

Photo shoot
And in 15 minutes I will be helping a school organziation to take pictures for their campus-wide campaign. It's the 2nd photo shoot of the day. The purpose of their group to raise awareness about consent/equality/respect/safety around the area. The 1st location was near the bus stop, and the 2nd location is going to be outside the bar and outside the pizza shop over here in J town.

I will write more later about how it went. I have yet to be really sure where the bar is. It's very dark out.
And I feel like I should find a friend to walk with me.But no worries, I will be carrying a tripod.

xoxo
Lisa

p.s, I am missing bowling with my roommates, hopefully this will go well. I think they said they would pay me a gift card!

p.p.s. Did you know I went out to watch the meteor shower Monday night? I saw a HUGE shooting star!! I screamed when I saw it. ;)





;)

3 comments:

travis pitcher said...

dear lisa,
you are wonderful.
we are excited for christmas break to see you.
if becky were with me i am sure she would say, "i love lisa". me too.

MARCIE said...

Hi Lisa, I know just what you mean about hearing he voice of people who write to you. We must all do that! I hear your voice when I read your blog. Love the star shower! Looks like you are feeling the cold in MN.
Love, Grama

Polly said...

Dear Lisa,
I miss writing you emails too. Every day I want to write and never have time. Life is to busy. I'm glad you got to see a meteor shower Dad and I went camping during one once and all we saw were bats. I screamed too! I'm glad you have a tripod to keep you safe!! XOXO Mom