Wednesday, August 26, 2009

hair cut for you

Here is some pictures of my new haircut

See my big luggage? They were half full when I came, and I am thinking to bring back a lot of things when school year ends. And my dark circle are from the 4 hours of sleep, and 5 hours long naps late afternoon yesterday....jet lag is weird....

I was wanting to get a haircut, but wasn't deciding whether if I should do a perm (straightening), or a perm, or cutting them short for my new school year. I AM A SENIOR!??... {mom suggested once that I should cut it short.}

Mom loves me having short hair, and dad prefers me having long hair.
And they claim that everything I got a short hair, I cause troubles. :P

That hairstylist person persuaded me with his charm. (haha) And here I am with my short hair and a perm!!

When mom first saw me at home, she was surprised and said, "Whoa, so brave!"
Couple friends said short fits me, and believe I look more grown up now. (hehe!) And couple of them said, "How could you!?"

I figure my hair will grow again, since I am not cutting for a long time, perhaps like 18 months. When my hair grows to be touching my shoulder, I hope they will look very lovely.


Here is an example of self-entertaining while waiting to be seated.

1 comment:

Polly said...

very cute, I want to see you on skype! I can't really tell that you have a perm.