Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cloud



The first thing I saw when I arrived at O'Hare airport is the cloud.
I believe one of my favorite things about U.S. is - I would see soooo many clouds and a clear blue sky at a very high chance.

I am officially moved in {because I have bedding and pillow now!}, opened a few boxes, and one more left! Jetlag is probably gone for about 45%. Still wanting to take a nap...

Becky, I tried to call your cell a few times, but it's off?
I will find you in skype maybe. ;)

I start school tomorrow, but I only have work on Day 1s
And during the working meeting this morning, my work supervisor gave us a day off, and told us to go to convocation.

So, school starts on the 27th, this Thursday. <3

2 comments:

Becky Pitcher said...

I'm sorry, yeah, my phone is off. It's out of minutes, opps.
I was talking to Mary WAY too much.
When are you coming? October..... 8th? or earlier?
I love you. I'm glad that you're back in the states.

Polly said...

I can't believe you start school on your birthday! Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Lisa! We love you and hope you have a happy day! Even though I am far away from MN I feel some comfort knowing that you are there and back at school.