Thursday, July 30, 2009

We tried,


we tried to catch the "magic hour."

This place nearby my house seemed to famous around
the photographer society here. People like this wooden bridge
in this crazy crowded city. ;)

It is the same beach I went with eva a while ago,
it is about 20 minutes from my home. And
from the beach, we (4 of us) walked for about another 20 minutes
to get there. It could just take us ten minutes on a small
sidewalk (insides the trees). But because we didn't know
the way, we walked on rocks for a while. :P

It was an experience, it's just too bad that it was too cloudy,
and we could not see much of the sun set that we hope to see.



It was little bit disappointing, but seeing my friend's pictures
on his DSLR were not too bad. And with the help of photoshop, I am glad
I went and see it with my buddies.

And so we walked back to the beach with the sidewalk and
brought back some mosquitoes bites with us, too.....

:)


No comments: