Friday, June 5, 2009

I can't stop myself.

Okay, i will stop myself after this one.

Just wanted to show you how cute my mom is.

All these pictures were taken in Ocean Park, where my family and I used to have an All-Year-Pass, so I sometimes call it my own park to myself where they have animals, ferris wheel and wonderful memories.

This picture, I believe was taken in a Chinese restaurant in the park.
Just wanna show you how cool my brother is, and how ridiculous I am already since I was a kid.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Polly said...

I love old photos, your mom's glasses are super cute! My mom used to wear big glasses like that too.
Which cousin are you with in the 3rd pic. down? I love to see your sweet little face that looks so familiar.

Unknown said...

i feel like crying. I am just in love with how sweet these all are!