Friday, June 5, 2009

family picture



It makes me laugh and makes my mom cry when a family picture is blurry.
(as for this one, our family is off to a side with couple guys in our family picture. haha.)

The reason is we don't own tripod, so we ask someone to help us. However no matter how much we try to ask someone who looked like they know how to use a camera, ended up mom is usually not satisfied but she doesn't know it until the pictures are developed. And sometimes we can't go back the place, or time to photograph with the same people again.

Now I understand why we will ask the person to take "one more!" to make sure we got everyone in the film before digital cameras arrived. (Mom always says, when I help other people do it, I do my best. But WHY our family picture is always blurry!!???)

Anyways, I can't tell you how much I love this picture. (Especially my brother's shirt!!)

2 comments:

Polly said...

I can't enlarge this picture!! I want to see it closer up. Your dad's hair is so fluffy and thick. What a nice family!

Unknown said...

lisa, I swear, I looked at this picture and thought, oh lisa looks so little, but Nick looks like a grown... OH. That's lisa's dad.