Wednesday, June 29, 2011

typhoon ruined my weekend

originally uploaded by a midwest girl.

We had another typhoon during the weekend, AGAIN! The misfortune is that, I took a day off on Friday last week and flew to a nearby island with Hannah. We wanted to see beautiful beaches and make more memories of Okinawa. The first day of the trip was wonderful. It was so hot and so bright that I couldn't really tell what I photographed. We used the underwater camera and took silly pictures on film. So I hope they will turn out and we can show you how funny we are.

But after that day, it poured every time Hannah and I decided to go out or bike. It would be so windy that there is really no point to get out but to get soaked. My heart felt a little sick still thinking we couldn’t go anywhere except staying in door and watch movies on iTunes. We can only walk so much to see some more of the supposed to be beautiful island. Such a bummer. But no one can change the weather right?

Since I have been back though, the weather has been so very nice. (Blue sky with beautiful clouds and all) Why is that it was the weekend that the storm decided to come!

Let us have beautiful sunny weekends in July, please!

xoxo,
Lisa

No comments: