Saturday, December 25, 2010

one weekend afternoon...

I never get sick of watching this view. 

I have told you this, and perhaps you have heard too many times already. I love looking at the sky. If I have not told you this, I am sure you remember seeing me going crazy with my camera when I saw a pretty sky.

Being able to capture these moments during that weekend made me happy and kept me calm. Sorry it is a little late, but I wanted to share these images with you for very long now. It clams me still and I hope it will for you too - as life could get a little complicated sometimes.  Simple as that, looking up the sky and count to 10, imagine what kind of animals you see in the clouds, then maybe you could forget how mad you were or how much of a brat some kids could be. 

And do you know the best part of this is? It is completely free. And I get much more motivated to clean my pile of dishes with my iTunes. (Yes, I have been eating...surprise, surprise!)

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm so happy you are eating, we don't want you to faint because it would be so much money for me to have to fly out and save you. I also like looking at the sky I should do it more often, clouds are simple beautiful.