Friday, October 22, 2010

some skype loving recap


These couple mornings when I was studying and on Google chat at work...I was able to chat with the sisters and mom for a little bit in text. It was great. But not awesome. Yesterday morning Becky wanted to Skype with me, but I didn't know how the office would react to that...so we didn't Skype. But I suppose it would be just like a phone call.... Remember I told you, Hannah's office is a lot more noisier than mine? She told me she skyped with many friends at her desk all the time...(I will just bring my mic and webcam to work with me just in case...)

Anyways, Skype is awesome and I'm thankful for internet...:P It helped me to kind of be there for many events and made catching up a lot faster and easier. For example, Skype let me know what Becky engagement ring looked like and how sweet the story was right away.


And because Becky and I couldn't Skype yesterday morning, she emailed me a picture of her looking "more" pregnant. Wonderful wonderful. Thank you email (& Becky, Apple computers and baby!) 

2 comments:

Becky Pitcher said...

aw, what a goofy family.
And boy! I do not look happy in that picture where I'm showing you my ring.
Haha, I was, I promise!

Polly said...

I didn't even know you could take pictures of us when we were skyping. Crazy. I can't wait to skype again soon! It was super nice to chat with you this week, it made me very happy.