Friday, July 23, 2010

My little cousin



Back in May, I stayed at my aunt's house for about a week in Canada after visiting Virginia. During that week, my little cousin and I became best friends. ;) Shun Shun is one of the smartest kids I've met, because he can speak Cantonese and Japanese in one sentence already. In this video, I asked him what's my name and he replied I am his cousin Lisa. It is wonderful to able to hear him said it again and again. 

  Note: Kathryn (and family :D) if you could, you should make me some videos of you saying my name and tell me all about your day. Videos can do so much more than photographs sometimes. Anyways, perhaps Shun Shun screamed and talked all day so he has a voice of an old old man. :)



missing the family, Lisa

P.S. His beautiful last name Akiyama means "autumn mountain".

1 comment:

Polly said...

your cousin is super cute! I hope we can make a video for you, but we don't have a camera. We have photo booth on the mac, but we can't figure out how to have sound on it. Kathryn makes videos almost everyday. We have started our slow move to student housing! miss you!!