Monday, June 7, 2010

...I've been


graduated for a month. and was gone for a month. I apologize.

I am still alive. 


Today I finally uploaded pictures on facebook...you will see pictures from April and May of......

- the graduation day
- happy days in Minnesota, New york, Boston, Virginia, and Vancouver

I haven't been doing much stuff yet at home....been visiting some relatives and have long lunches with my grandmothers. The jet lag does not my help my motivation and i miss everyone from MN!..luckily, getting emails and skyping with the family save the day. Woooho!

I will be putting some more pictures on here and tell you the stories of all the traveling I've done last month. Wait for it......hehe

love, Lisa

p.s. Froelichs = awesome

1 comment:

Mary said...

I loved all the pictures on facebook, but I couldn't find them without the link so I couldn't comment on any of them :( I love the one of katie and nick making a silly face!