Thursday, April 8, 2010

Everywhere

I meant to write earlier....
I wish there are 5 Lisa(s) so I am able to finish everything all at once.
But here is my everywhere blog for you.
The above picture is me wearing my friend's glasses last month at Buffalo Wild Wings, the girl sitting next to me is Virginia, my fun and awesome roommate. English + Education major, she loves to sing.
This above picture is taken at a concert I went a while ago here at school. Keri Noble's music is sweet and makes me think singing everything out loud is fun. This one and the concert one were taken with my phone.
The person with the red shirt on is Uncle Matt. We are BFFs now. Over break we went to Sam's club once, Menard's once, Cub foods once...all in one afternoon. By the way, the nacho he made was goooood.
It rained over the Easter weekend I stayed at Matt's. Quite dreamy. I love it when it rains and not too cold. It was too chili today. This was taken yesterday around 8pm,
I was taking the bus over to SJU for a friend's painting reception. It took up my evening and I couldn't concentrate afterwards...but it's my fault.... And yes, if you haven't heard yet.....
I will be working for a high school in Okinawa for a year! Getting paid, 6 days a week, as a teaching assistant. helping with Chinese + English. :)

April 8th, exactly one month till I graduate!

7 comments:

Polly said...

Okinawa looks awesome! I want to come with! I'm very excited for you!

Becky Pitcher said...

These pics are AWESOME! I love the one of the rain, dreamy is just the word for it.

And the pics below of Ace are really good, too. It's so hard to get a picture of a dog.

Chris said...

I am so proud of you. You are so great and deserve so much. Never Never Never short change yourself.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

SO jealous of you getting to teach abroad!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....