Monday, February 8, 2010

under water



I have been swimming under water for a while now. Missed me?

The work for internship has been going great, but I was surprised that there isn't any copies of sports illustrated at the st. johns library. the graphic director I am working with said they have the best ideas for shooting sports pictures. To be honest, I can't wait for a session where I can take pictures of dancers. It would be a lot of fun!! And I can have many fun ideas to put into them. But it's still fun and work at the same time for now. Anyhow, this project definitely opened up many windows for me.

As for nutrition, dance, and guitar - they are making me a healthy and happy kid. I definitely pay more attention about eating and I can do sit ups easily than ever, haha....working out twice a week though = I should eat more than I normally eat. (note to self) Plastic guitar strings also are easier than the steel guitar strings, even my guy friend said the 6th string hurt his finger.

And for club activities, new year is on the 14th, but the school festival will be on the week after. This year I am part of the decoration team. And I made a bunch of test paper cranes strings yesterday. They were quite dreamy. I better take some pictures of them to show you for next time.

Here are some places I have been to....last two weeks.






2 comments:

Mary said...

Theses look really great I love them : )

Becky Pitcher said...

I missed you!
Love the post. Love the pics.