Thursday, January 14, 2010

new year resolutions #11, go back & check out flickr faves


HAS_0382, originally uploaded by expat.thirty7.

it's always nice to come across what other people see in my city while i'm not there.

lately, i have been imagining what it's like if i live my whole life here in minnesota, will i be able to know this is call 94, and that's the direction for burnsville, and this is the way to st. cloud state? because i think i can tell how to go to tsim sha tsui, shatin and sa tau kwok...maybe... :)

i missed you last couple days, city.

i blame homesick for getting sad, but i was nervous about having school started, meeting new professors and borrowing a guitar from a friend....

i forgot how exciting to learn new things.

happy spring semester...i'm ready for you. :)

1 comment:

Polly said...

You've been busy posting. I'm catching up and commenting on everything so you know I saw it all. I really like both of these holga pics. I like to know what is going on in my city too, while I'm away. I can say that if you stayed in MN and learned how to drive you would no everything much quicker. Travel is so different in MN compared to HK. No MTR. But, if you stay or not, you need to learn to drive!