Friday, January 1, 2010

My 2009


Back to Minnesota from Tokyo/HK to finish junior year

Lived in a 4-person apartment

Performed in Asian New Year

Went to visit Becky and met Travis in UT



Seeing brother growing taller everyday

Enjoyed every bits of summer


Continuing the search for places to take pictures


Tour guided three groups of people..


Hanging out with PX at home




Introducing people to him


Jumped and danced at a band concert

Owning my own DSLR

Turned 21.

Got attacked by a wasp.

Loved by funny friends

Organized a mini show with Paula.

Went to Travis and Becky's wedding.

Having fun with new friends

and the sweet old ones

Living in a different 4-person apartment

Saw my 1st shooting star...

...

Happy 2010...!!

I can't wait to see what it'd be like
but I know it is going to be awesome!!! ;)

Happy New Year!

...


3 comments:

Mary said...

O lisa your years sounds like is was so much better then whatever 2009 I was in : )
I am happy that you are my sister and are such a happy person. Don't let 2010 change you at all.

MARCIE said...

A great year looking back for you, and a Happy New Year coming up!

Nana B said...

oh what a busy year, the next will be better because it will contain your graduation, but much much sadder because you will leave your American family, we will all cry - lots and lots cause we love you and will miss you