Friday, January 15, 2010

hahappy friday!



Be happy! It's Friday!

I would be catching up some hours of internship during the weekend.
Gotta investigate different people and see if they would
allow me to take pictures of them during their practice time.

I will be taking pictures of students here doing
winter sports, intramural sports, and performing art related things...

And catching up some more nutrition reading too.

I believe my body this semester (and hopefully in the future) would get healthier.
Because I'm dancing 2 hours every week at least, couple buddies are bringing me
to work out, while I will be more alert of what I am eating...

Hazzaa!


Have a beautiful weekend!


4 comments:

Becky Pitcher said...

I find these pictures of Kathryn to be hilarious.
Also, happy friday.
Also, TELL ME ABOUT THE ACTIONS.
How do you like them?
Merry Christmas, late.

Polly said...

Why did Becky say "Merry Christmas" to you when she spent a week with you after Christmas? Strange. I like the pics of Kathryn too, maybe they're a little creepy though. Her eyes look super blue! She is sure getting brave in the tub, that is the first time since she was a baby that I've seen her lay down and have her ears underwater.
I'm interested in this dance class your in??? tell us more.

Mary said...

I am excited to see you pictures you take of people playing sports, actually are you allowed to share them... they will be amazing. Athletic sports are my favorite.

MARCIE said...

I didn't realize K. was under water. How funny. She is such a goof. This photo reminds me of Snoopy and his happy dance with his ears flopping!
I love that little moving picture thing on the left side of your blog. Mike and I watched for the longest time the other day. It is so interesting when the speed in increased. Love-love-love!