Wednesday, January 13, 2010

developped holga! (沖好的好光)

Good evening all - ♥

Sorry I haven't been around to make new posts, it was because after traveling back from Montana, school had started on Monday so I haven't be able to focus and write a blog. But I have plenty to share with you, be ready to come back and check them out!

The number one thing I am ready to share with you are the Holga pictures I was able to develop over the break ;) Back in August last year for my birthday, my cousin bought me a Holga...I also used it during Becky and Travis' wedding as well, it's very exciting to finally see my fall 2009 in these 12 pictures.

Not all of them turned out, but it was my very 1st attempt, and they turned out pretty well with a Fujicolor Superia 100 film. Note to self: Don't have too much light for the film, they would be over exposed. early morning or afternoon lights seem to make the photos soft and clear.

Alright, here you go!

p.s. most the pictures below are made a little bit darker because I can see them better :)


Around campus



(without post processing)



From October for Becky's Wedding



(without post processing)

;D

1 comment:

Polly said...

the park bench photo is lovely, the lighting is so nice and the picture is clear and focused. Fun pictures.