Thursday, October 22, 2009

manhattan - 1979


I watched the Manhattan too, by Woody Allen this week. He was an interesting man, with nice eyes. New York City is very beautiful even in black and white. I love it.


I did couple assignments this week too, for the school newspaper, and some of the pictures turned out awesome in b/w too. I will probably post couple ones up when I got a chance. :)


This key photo for the movie reminded me of this scene in 500 days of summer. (which I haven't seen yet!! But I am watching UP tomorrow at the school theatre!!!!)






Talking to you soon?
I'm not sleeping on the futon tonight.
and I hope to get up on time for my 8am class.
Wish me luck!
love, Lisa

2 comments:

Mary said...

My dear lisa I am happy to hear you will be in your own bed tonight. I hope you enjoy it : )

Becky Pitcher said...

good luck!
call me sometime soon, and I can't believe you haven't see 500 Days of Summer yet!