Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wasp.


I learn about what's bee and what's wasp today.

A wasp stung me this afternoon when I was taking pictures of its friend. I guess it didn't like it, and so I got stung. My hand swollen up, and I freaked out until I found icepack from the health center.

It still hurts and I'm not liking it.

me trying to be take a photo. that's all, i didn't mean to scare you...

me trying...

thats THE picture I took during the stung. notice the picture is out focus.

P.S They look way creepy under macro lens when i googled wasps.
I almost screamed..both times, after googling and got stung.
Funny enough, my sister wrote a post about wasps and nature not too long ago.

1 comment:

Polly said...

poor Lisa! I don't like wasps either. At least bees have a job to do, wasps are just trouble and have no purpose except to sting you. I like the pictures though.