Wednesday, September 16, 2009

what's the day today?



modern and contemporary art history, (mon 6-9)
film studies + (tue 4-6)
gender communication
islamic judeo christianity

chair of asia club, club meeting (wed 4-5:30) + board meeting (thur 4:30-6)
school newspaper photographer
study abroad office assistant (8-10 hours)

becky's wedding
{haven't found anything to wear still...
but i can't wait to photograph the love birds again and see the family!!}

thanksgiving
finals
christmas

comm and marketing services internship (8 credits, 15-20 hours)
natural science class (4 credits)
perhaps a guitar lesson, or an art class, or a dance class...(2-6 credits)

graduation
travel with family to MT/VA/NY (?)
back home (?)

1 comment:

Polly said...

cute picture! I think there is a TJmax in St Cloud (clothing store). See if someone will take you there. Becky said you can wear charcoal grey or navy. I thought you had a charcoal grey sweater dress? Mary and I found stuff at Tjmax. Don't stress about clothes. I can say that because I finally found something and I'm no longer stressed.