Thursday, July 2, 2009

In a week,


fav., originally uploaded by 蜜丝羊腿儿.

P is coming to town!

We plan to take lots and lots of pictures (with the summer must-haves). After that, I should be able to focus on senior year. Tehe.

(We also planned on doing fun things, but I will make sure he won't suddenly faint anytime soon. And he refused to let me ask his mom what he could eat, and what he couldn't. I heard he has been eating some fish congee/rice porch for a long time now. Poor guy.)

Miss you all, and can't wait to see all the summer adventures over there in Minnesota!

xoxo,
L

p.s. Mr. P is thinking what to get for my family. He said he could get a durian from his garden. If he seriously bring one of those, my mom will adore him, but not my dad. And he probably will get arrested by the custom people. haha.

p.p.s. Happy July! I wish I could be in U.S. for the 4th of July for the family and the fireworks!!!

1 comment:

Polly said...

Yeah! Lisa posted! I'm glad PX is coming to see you and meet your family. I hope you have lots of fun. I miss you and I'm sorry I haven't posted lately. I have pictures on Mary's camera, and Mary is in MN without a computer to download them onto. Hopefully soon! Post more pictures of you and life in HK. Love you