Monday, June 22, 2009

He is fine.



So the first message I received from his sister Friday midnight when I turned on my computer was "Just want to tell you, PX is in the hospital now." My guess is he probably fainted, and was sent to the hospital, leaving everyone worried.

"He had a hole in his stomach and had a surgery yesterday," she told me Sunday night..

She also said there are some tubes in his hand, because he cannot eat for a while.

He is okay though.

Phew.

Did I tell you he was going to visit me in HK in early July?

His mom and his aunt told him he should probably postpone the trip, and see what the doctor says...He said he wanted to go no matter what. Sigh.

We'll see.

2 comments:

Polly said...

so sad, poor PX, I hope everything is ok.

Mary said...

You're a lucky girl. I hope PX is ok, mom and I were talking about him yesterday and wanted an update.