Monday, June 15, 2009

~



It's unbelievable, it's mid June already.
Time is flying too fast, especially when someone is going to bed too late, and waking up too late.
Speaking of insomnia, I think my hand is up in the air.
On a scale of 1-10, if happy is 10, I gave myself a 5 the other day.



I am finding places that does not look like HK to photograph this summer,
places that are too crowded, not too polluted,
somewhere with more green and some more blue.

Work hard in June, and play harder in July.

Hello internship emails...

2 comments:

travis pitcher said...

good luck with all of that. i feel bad that such a talented and neat person as yourself only has 5 happiness. we all miss you and i love your pictures and creativity.

Lisa said...

thanks travis!
sometimes i forget i am talented and neat, i felt a lot better today... :D

did you get to meet becky yet?